Suze Orman (b. 1951) is one of America’s top financial advisors. She is also a New York Times best-selling author and a promotional speaker. Suze Orman became interested in finances after she borrowed $50,000 to start a bakery and lost it. Since devoting her time to studying finances and subsequently working in finances, Suze has helped countless others manage their money and has brought her own wealth to an estimated thirty six million dollars. She has been named of the 100 most powerful women in the world by Forbes Magazine. We just begin to touch on her accomplishments here. Visit her website to find out more about this smart, savvy woman.
Suze Orman Quotes
- People first, then money, then things.
- In all realms of life it takes courage to stretch your limits, express your power, and fulfill your potential.. it’s no different in the financial realm.
- We never had it as rough as the kids have it today, … Look at the price of a gallon of gas or a piece of real estate or a college education.
- Each cent you apply toward diminishing your debt replenishes you.
- Men and women both have an equal capacity to make money, but they want money for different reasons. Men want money for power and women want it for comfort, and usually not their own comfort, but the comfort of others in their lives.